Maximize your interpretative skills in breast imaging with this clinically oriented resource. Ideal for residents in radiology, this image-rich text fosters the development of skills necessary to facilitate and maximize interpretive skills in all aspects of breast imaging from mammographyultrasound, and MRI to imaging-guided procedures. This title will also help readers learn how to incorporate clinical and imaging findings to pathology during diagnosis and patient management. With Clinical Breast Imaging readers will:
- Master key concepts required to care for patients presenting for breast imaging, with an emphasis on clinical relevance and imaging-pathology concordance—all enhanced by high qualityimages, chapter summaries and patient discussions.
- Prepare for board exams with comprehensive self-assessmentquestions in both the printed book and interactive eBook.
- Become well-versed in how to describe relevant findings, all while incorporating recommended terminology for mammography, breast ultrasound and breast magnetic resonance imaging.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with cross-linked pages for easier navigation
- Powerful search tool that pulls results from book content, user notes and the web
- Highlighting tool to emphasize and easily reference key content
- Share tool to collaborate with friends and colleagues during note-taking
- Tab tool to flag important content for future reference