- Comprehensive survey of patients withaxSpA from a number of European countries.
- Multidisciplinary perspective from patients, rheumatologists psychologists.
- Focuses on the physical, mental, social and economic impacts of the disease.
Now in a completely revised and expanded fourth edition, including two new chapters, this user-friendly textbook offers a succinct overview of both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities.
Included here are updated chapters on major reproductive endocrinology and infertility issues, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), pubertal disorders, amenorrhea, menopause, management of endometriosis and fibroids (including interventional radiology), laboratory and clinical aspects of assisted reproductive technologies (ART), imaging modalities such as ultrasonography and sonohysterography, hysteroscopic and laparoscopic techniques, an expansion of female infertility and fertility, preimplantation diagnosis and screening, osteoporosis, and contraception and sterilization. Chapters new to this edition discuss third-party reproduction and uterine transplantation.
In addition, chapters opens with a list of bulleted key points and end with multiple choice review questions, and most include vibrant clinical case material to illustrate important concepts.Table of Contents
- Demographic Profile of Survey Respondents
- Physical Health
- Psychological Health
- Social Support
- Habits and Lifestyle
- Employment Status and Productivity
- Fears and Hopes