- Provides a comprehensive overview of key topics in ocular oncology
- Each chapter is written by a subject expert working at state-of-the-art center
- Supported with numerous images and clinical tips
This book concentrates on ocular oncology covering the latest advances in both adult and pediatric oncology. The topics covered are: retinoblastoma, melanoma, graft vs. host disease, squamous cell neoplasia, intraocular lymphoma, coats disease, and choroidal hemangioma.
Each chapter is written by an expert in the field and covers the most recent developments in management. As part of the series “Current Practices in ophthalmology” this volume is meant for residents, fellows-in-training, generalist ophthalmologists and specialists alike.Table of Contents
- Current Management of Retinoblastoma.-
- Diagnosis and Management of Small Choroidal Melanoma.-
- Genetic Implications of Ocular Melanoma.-
- Advancements in the Management of Optic Pathway Gliomas.-
- Current Management of Ocular Squamous Cell Neoplasia.-
- Intraocular Lymphoma.-
- Update on Management of Coats Disease.-
- Management of Choroidal Hemangioma.