- Provides detailed guidance on the clinical applications of corneal topography
- Covers the latest technological advances in the field
- Explains the principles underlying each technology
- Highlights pros and cons of each system
The new edition of this leading text atlas on corneal topography has been updated to include the latest advances in technology, such as Pentacam and Orbscan.
The principles and theory underlying each technology are first clearly explained, and clinical applications are then examined. The authors describe how to use the different technologies and devices, explain the clinical readout with illustrations of normal corneal topography, discuss applications and findings in common disease states, and present the appearances after various corneal surgical procedures. The pros and cons of each system are highlighted.
This up-to-date, superbly illustrated book is the most comprehensive guide to corneal topography currently available. It is anticipated that this second edition will become the seminal corneal topography textbook for all with an interest in corneal disease and its management, and refractive surgery.Table of Contents
- Assessment of corneal shape.-
- Projection-based systems.-
- Scheimpflug camera systems.-
- Presentation of topographic information.
- Normal Topography.-
- Contact lens practice
- Corneal surface disease.-
- C Stromal disease.-
- Corneal ectasia.
- Cataract surgery.-
- Refractive corneal surgery.-
- Refractive laser surgery.-
- Ocular surgery.