Now available with state-of-the-art digital enhancements, the highly anticipated 4th edition of this classic reference is even more relevant and accessible for daily practice. A sure grasp of cross sectional anatomy is essential for accurate radiologic interpretation, and this atlas provides exactly the information needed in a practical, quick reference format. New color coding of anatomic structures and new scroll and zoom capabilities on photos in the eBook version make this title an essential diagnostic tool for both residents and practicing radiologists.New to this Edition:
Table of Contents
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Color-coded labels for nerves, vessels, muscles, bone tendons, and ligaments facilitate accurate identification of key anatomic structures.
- Scroll and zoom capabilities on photos in the accompanying eBook version enable easier accessibility during interpretation sessions and real-time resident education.
- Carefully labeled MRIs for all body parts, as well as schematic diagrams and concise statements, clarify correlations between bones and tissues.
- CT scans for selected body parts enhance anatomic visualization.
- More than 2,300 state-of-the-art images can be viewed in three standard planes: axial, coronal, and sagittal.
Section 1: Upper Extremity
- 1. MRI of the Pectoral Girdle and Chest Wall Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 2. MRI of the Shoulder Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 3. MR Arthrography of the Shoulder Axial Oblique Sagittal Oblique Coronal ABER
- 4. MRI of the Arm Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 5. MRI of the Elbow Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 6. MRI of the Forearm Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 7. MRI of the Wrist Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 8. MRI of the Hand Axial Sagittal Coronal
Section 2: Lower Extremity
- 9. MRI of the Hip Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 10. MR Arthrography of the Hip Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 11. MRI of the Thigh Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 12. MRI of the Knee Axial Oblique Sagittal Coronal
- 13. MRI of the Leg Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 14. MRI of the Ankle Axial Oblique Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 15. MRI of the Foot Axial Sagittal Coronal
Section 3: Spine and Back
- 16. MRI of the Thoracic Spine Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 17. MRI of the Lumbar Spine Axial Sagittal Coronal
Section 4: Thorax
- 18. CT of the Thorax Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 19. MRI of the Heart Axial Sagittal Coronal
Section 5: Abdomen
- 20. CT of the Abdomen Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 21. MRI of the Abdomen Axial Sagittal Coronal
Section 6: Pelvis
- 22. CT of the Male Pelvis Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 23. CT of the Female Pelvis Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 24. MRI of the Male Pelvis Axial Sagittal Coronal
- 25. MRI of the Female Pelvis Axial Sagittal Coronal