- Easy to understand and visually enticing format
- Numerous figures
- In-depth assessment
The Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging
presents a comprehensive visual review of appearances for normal anatomy and oncological diseases in the genitourinary system using over 900 radiological images and illustrations.
The book presents current imaging techniques and discusses the role of imaging in pre-treatment staging and post-treatment follow-up. Diseases discussed include kidney, adrenal gland, upper tract, bladder, prostate, testes, and pediatric malignancies. Individual chapters include normal anatomy, imaging techniques, and pathology of each cancer type. The staging of the malignancy and what to include in the radiology report are discussed, and expected and complicated postoperative and post-treatment findings and recurrence are presented. Dedicated chapters on interventional and radiation therapy discuss their unique role in the management and treatment of oncology of the genitourinary system.
Additionally, a chapter on chemotherapy toxicities discusses drug reaction treatment therapies unique to the genitourinary system.
Edited and written by radiologists from the genitourinary disease management team at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging
is an ideal resource for radiology and urology trainees seeking a review of the basics and for practicing radiologists looking for answers to challenging cases confronted in daily practice.Table of Contents
1. Renal Parenchymal Tumor Imaging - Robert A. Lefkowitz, Jingbo Zhang
2. Upper Tract Oncologic Imaging - Vandan Caur, Nathalie Ibrahim, Yulia Lakhman, Scott Gerst
3. Bladder Cancer Imaging - Yulia Lakhman, Joshua Chaim, Michael J. Sohn
4. Prostate Cancer Imaging - Hebert Alberto Vargas, Joshua Chaim, Oguz Akin
5. Imaging of Adrenal Neoplasms - Asim Afaq, Robert A. Lefkowitz
6. Testicular Cancer Imaging - Harpreet K. Pannu, Ariadne M. Bach, Jerrold B. Teitcher
7. General Chemotherapy Imaging - Jean M. Torrisi, Tunc A. Iyriboz, Han Xiao
8. Genitourinary Interventions - Bradley B. Pua, Stephen B. Solomon
9. Nuclear Medicine Imaging in Genitourinary Oncology - Mark Dunphy
10. Pediatric Genitourinary Tumor Imaging - Sara J. Abramson, Anita P. Price